Our team is like-minded in our vision to Keeping the Mind & Body Active and have been dedicated to assisting clients in achieving personal health and wellness goals through using our skills, abilities and expertise in developing programs that meet your needs - in your home.
In addition, Deborah also holds the following Diplomas and Certificates, which enables her to modify and adapt programming to fit a broad range of interests and needs.
- Diploma in Massage Therapy,Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy
- Certified Chair Massage Practitioner, Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy
- Certificate in Heart Wise Training, University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Certificate in Palliative Care, HPCO (Hospice Palliative Care Ontario)
- Certificate in Dementia Training, Alzheimer's Society
- Exercise Physiologist, The Health & Fitness Federation of Canada
- Certificate in Fitness Assessment & Exercise Counselling, York University
- Senior Land Fitness Instructor, WaterART Fitness
- Aquatic Fitness Instructor, WaterART Fitness
- Certified Personal Trainer - CSEP (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology)
- Small Business Management - Seneca College of Applied Arts
- Certificate in Activation Techniques in Gerontology - Humber College
Amr El Gabry, BS.c. (PT), DPT
Amr is a Registered Physiotherapist and most recently earned a Doctor of Physiotherapy degree (DPT) from Syracuse University, NY. Amr comes with over 18 years of clinical experience and is licensed to practice in different 4 countries including USA and has experience working with seniors addressing issues such as impaired functional performance resulted from deteriorated neuro and /or musculoskeletal systems (falls, post-surgical hip /knee, stroke and MS rehab) giving them the chance to have a better quality of life.
Amr is our Mobile In-home Physiotherapist and is able to accommodate evening and weekend appointments. He also works with Motor Vehicle Accident individuals that need in-home programs that combine Physiotherapy, Kinesiology and Massage. Amr provides Physiotherapy services for those clients that have had surgery or a fall and in need of in-home physiotherapy to return to daily living activities. Amr has developed a unique set of manual therapy and mobilization methods using up-to-date techniques and methods such as Mulligan, McKenzie, Active Release and Myofascial Release, achieving maximum benefits and recovery in short periods of time.
Tajdin Kassam, RPN
Tajdin is a Registered Practical Nurse and most recently earned his diploma from George Brown College. Tajdin has experience in long term care, rehabilitation, general medicine and acute care.
– IV management –
Ambulatory assistance –
– Specimen collection – Medicine administration – Record keeping
– Infection control – Wound dressing – Feeding assistance
– Catheter care – Staple/Suture removal – G-Tube